International Healthcare Media, LLC launches digital dynamic online platform, Med Journal 360™
CLINTON, NJ (October 1, 2022) Award winning and best in class digital medical publisher, International Healthcare Media (IHM), has launched a brand-new digital community, Med Journal 360™. Med Journal 360™ | www.medjournal360.com | @medjournal360 is an all-encompassing digital resource hub, learning platform, and social community. Its goal is to provide engaging, relevant, and content about all diseases and conditions to help healthcare providers, patient warriors, and patient advocates/caregivers. Its overarching mission is to improve health outcomes and patient satisfaction, quality of care, and quality of life.
Chris Ciraulo, Group Publisher, states, “This new launch is a natural extension to our already established platforms in the rare disease and eyecare space. The ability to deliver the best possible content to the healthcare continuum is at the heart and the essence of what we strive do each and every day. Our library of content is consumed by readers, enthusiasts, users, viewers, listeners, followers, attendees, connections, and friends. Our content delivery is ADA-compliant and has a “Text-2-Speech” feature that allows full content access to all those who are vision impaired, vision handicapped, or simply wish to listen to our content through a Bluetooth-enabled device.
Ciraulo added that “International Healthcare Media is the excitement, energy, and passion behind its corporate tagline ‘All Content Should Be this Good®!’”
The Med Journal 360™ Chief Medical Editor is Nayan Kothari, MD, MACP, FRCP, (Edin), FACR; Chair, Department of Medicine; Chief Academic Officer, Saint Peter’s University Hospital; Program Director, Internal Medicine Residency and board member for the Society of Bedside Medicine. Dr. Kothari stated, “This digital platform is truly one of a kind and its ability to deliver all content to the universe of healthcare providers, patient warriors, and patient advocates makes this digital community unique and novel. I am happy to announce that I will be contributing a bi-monthly video blog in partnership with the Society of Bedside Medicine on a variety of topic areas. The Society of Bedside Medicine is a global community of physician educators dedicated to bedside teaching and improving physical examination and diagnostic skills. The purpose of SBM is to foster a culture of bedside medicine through deliberate practice and teaching, and by encouraging innovation in education and research on the role of the clinical encounter in 21st century medicine. I am also thrilled to be working closely with the entire MJ360 team as their accomplishments are numerous and impressive.” The accolades include:
- multiple Folio Awards over the last several years,
- a plethora of third-party media partnerships and endorsements,
- an editorial advisory board that includes medicine’s top key opinion leaders and high-level clinical authorities,
- a dominating and award-winning social media presence, and
- savvy video production capabilities
International Healthcare Media, LLC is a global communications media company that engages healthcare professionals and patients through virtual events, video, and proprietary digital media assets. IHM delivers an audience of engaged healthcare professionals by providing them with succinct practical recommendations. Its brands include:
- Ophthalmology 360®| ophthalmology360.com, the year-round, multi-content-award-winning platform relied upon by eyecare providers and other specialists;
- The Ophthalmic Project™, which has scored a multitude of key interviews with leading industry experts and is produced and published by industry veteran Mark Dlugoss;
- Rare Disease 360® | raredisease360.com, the healthcare practitioner and patient/caregiver advocate go-to resource for rare disease content, serving an audience of over 500,000 around the globe.
For more information, visit ihmholdings.com. For all media inquiries, contact Juliana Della Pello at Info@ihmholdings.com.